https://anewleafnaturopathic.com/wp-content/uploads/logo.png 0 0 admin https://anewleafnaturopathic.com/wp-content/uploads/logo.png admin2018-10-15 17:10:172018-10-15 17:10:17Tips for a Safe Halloween!
With Halloween right around the corner, browse through these tips to ensure a fun (and safe!) Halloween for all.
- Make or purchase costumes in a light material for better visibility.
- Place strips of reflective tape on the front and back of costumes.
- Dress for the weather, add layers if needed.
- Bring a flashlight and cell phone.
- Carry a white bag or pillowcase for candy, and attach reflective tape as well.
- Always travel in groups.
- Use the sidewalk as much as possible.
- Don’t eat any treats before you get home and can check them out in good lighting.
- Leave on the outside lights for visitors.
- Remember that some children have allergies; stickers are a great alternative!