This healthy smoothie recipe has all the flavor of a pumpkin spice latte without all the sugar. Made with real pumpkin and frozen banana, this whips into a creamy, luscious grab-&-go breakfast (or snack) in just 5 minutes.
- 1 medium frozen banana
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk or other nut milk
- ⅓ cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup canned pumpkin puree
- ⅛ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1-2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
Place banana, almond milk (or other nut milk), yogurt, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and maple syrup in a blender. Blend until smooth.