What’s Trending – #PaddleBoarding🏄🏼♀️
With spring and summer on the way, we’re sharing some of the awesome benefits of Stand Up Paddle Boarding (#SUP) as it’s growing with popularity. Not only is it fun, it can also enhance your health and well-being in numerous ways!
1. Increases Core Strength💪🏼 – Stand Up Paddle Boarding engages your core muscles and builds abdominal strength and lean muscle tone, while simultaneously strength of the arms, legs, back, and shoulders.
2. Builds Stamina💦 – Paddle Boarding is so enjoyable that you end up working out for hours before you realize you’ve been exerting yourself. Best of all, its low impact and provides a great alternative to injury-prone runners.
3. Vitamin D☀️ – Paddle Boarding gets you outside in the sunshine, letting your body produce Vitamin D which is crucial for calcium production and strong bones.
4. Enhances Joint Stability🏃🏼♀️ – Balancing on a SUP board activates the small muscles in the foot and lower leg in a way that mimics physical therapy used to treat certain foot ailments. It utilizes muscles critical for balance and joint support.
5. Reduces Stress😄 – The powerful combination of being out on the water, enjoying nature, and socializing with other paddlers is an amazing stress reducer!